We also provide other children health services including Occupational Therapist, Dietitian, Podiatrist and ABA therapists. We provide children multidisciplinary team assessment and intervention in a one stop service.
Mrs Delfa Kaabi - Paediatric Dietitian
Delfa specialising in working with children and their families who are facing feeding and mealtime challenges. She has extensive experience in paediatric nutrition within clinical and community settings and a key interest in restrictive eating behaviours, food aversions, gut health and gastrointestinal issues, weight management and feeding difficulties related to developmental delays and disabilities. She believes that good nutrition and positive relationship with food is a key component for optimal growth and development. Through evidence-based nutrition and feeding therapy, she works collaboratively with families to empower them to achieve their goals for nutritional health and positive family mealtimes.
She hold a Master's degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and a bachelor degree is Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science) and completed further training to complement her interest in child and family nutrition, including:
- - Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) approach to feeding
- - Ellyn Satter's Feeding Dynamics Model
- - Certificate of Paediatric Nutrition and Dietetics, Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne.
- Mr Usama Fayad - Podiatrist who has interest in Children Podiatry
- Mrs Cindy Rahal - Paediatric Occupational Therapist
- Ms Ayla Herskind - ABA Therapist and Behavioural Counsellor