Paediatricians prime attribute is compassion. They show sympathy for carer’s concerns and treat your child with kindness as if they were their own.
Our psychologists are good listeners, possess good communication skills. They have genuine enthusiasm and a sense of caring for the needs of children.
Our Speech Therapists work hard with our clients because they care and love helping children with their communication, speech and feeding goals.
OTs help involve children with disability in play activities to strengthen their functions. They have the compassion and empathy and are driven by a desire to help others.
Enjoys interacting with children. Has high-energy level. Does not see the job as just a paycheck but more of a passion, deep interest or good deed.
Kids Clinic dietitian focus on proper nutrition to meet the needs of children’s developing brain to reach their full potential.
We also provide other children health services including Occupational Therapist, Dietitian, Podiatrist and ABA therapists. We provide children multidisciplinary team assessment and intervention in a one stop service.
Mrs Delfa Kaabi - Paediatric Dietitian
Delfa specialising in working with children and their families who are facing feeding and mealtime challenges. She has extensive experience in paediatric nutrition within clinical and community settings and a key interest in restrictive eating behaviours, food aversions, gut health and gastrointestinal issues, weight management and feeding difficulties related to developmental delays and disabilities. She believes that good nutrition and positive relationship with food is a key component for optimal growth and development. Through evidence-based nutrition and feeding therapy, she works collaboratively with families to empower them to achieve their goals for nutritional health and positive family mealtimes.
She hold a Master's degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and a bachelor degree is Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science) and completed further training to complement her interest in child and family nutrition, including:
- - Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) approach to feeding
- - Ellyn Satter's Feeding Dynamics Model
- - Certificate of Paediatric Nutrition and Dietetics, Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne.
- Mr Usama Fayad - Podiatrist who has interest in Children Podiatry
- Mrs Cindy Rahal - Paediatric Occupational Therapist
- Ms Ayla Herskind - ABA Therapist and Behavioural Counsellor
About Kids Clinic
Kids Clinic is a one stop Children’s Health Specialists centre.
Staff at Kids Clinic are dedicated to providing thorough, gentle, safe and practical Paediatrics medical care for children from birth to 18 years of age.
A happy, healthy life for our children is our goal.
Our Specialist Paediatricians, Speech pathologists, Psychologists, and Other Allied Health Professionals, are highly experienced having worked extensively in hospitals, health centres and schools across Sydney. They are fully trained and accredited in accordance with the guidelines of their colleges and associations. Kids Clinic staff are experts in assessing and managing children with behavioural and developmental conditions such as: Developmental Delay, Autism, ADHD and learning disorders.
Trust is paramount in the relationship between parent and paediatricians and other health professionals. You should feel comfortable asking questions and voicing your concerns. Staff try always to listen attentively to each parent and discuss, in detail, any questions you may have about your child’s care and health.
Booking & Pre-Visit
1. Call & book your child appointment
2. Complete online registration form
3. Ensure you have the following if applicable:
- A valid referral letter from your GP
- Valid medicare card and payment options
- Previous reports completed by health professionals, School reports or any other relevant documents
Day of the Appointment
- Arrive 20mins prior as parking is limited
- Complete online registration form
- Please understand that despite our best effort, delays may occur
- Please expect a wait time of up to 30 minutes each case
- Please supervise your child whilst at the clinic premises
- Paediatrician will gain details
- You may be required to complete further informal assessments
- Paediatrician will initiate management plan whilst awaiting further assessments
- A multidisciplinary approach will be considered to assist the final outcome of diagnosis
- Appointments may vary between 10-60 minutes depending on the complexity and/or number of concerns raised
Follow up Reviews
- Initial follow up review usually in 1-3 months
- Ensure all reports requested from the school and other professionals are available for the paediatrician
- Paediatrician determines further steps
- Paediatrician will give a summary report of his findings including a management plan
- Paediatrician may arrange for another follow-up review between 3 to 6 months to monitor progress
Memberships & Awards
About Kids Clinic
Kids Clinic is a Paediatric Clinic and Early Intervention providers (NDIS) for children with developmental, behavioural and functional skills impairment.